Want to use My Music In Your Videos?
IMPORTANT: If you wish to use my beats or backing tracks to record your own original or cover song then go directly to my Beat Store. However, if you are a content creator who wishes to use my music in your videos or other creative media project, you may purchase individual song licenses or get access to use all my songs by becoming a patron on my official Patreon Page.
For details on how to place an order for individual song licenses, please send an email to email@example.com.
You may join KennyMuziq’s Patreon Page by clicking the following link - https://www.patreon.com/KennyMuziq
LICENSE TERMS & CONDITIONS
1. Service description: KennyMuziq offers a music licensing service that allows users to access and use his music compositions in their videos on YouTube.
2. License agreement: KennyMuziq grants the user a non-exclusive, non-transferable, worldwide license to use the music, solely for the purpose of synchronizing with the user’s videos on YouTube. Users must agree to the terms of the license agreement before using KennyMuziq's music. The license agreement includes the scope of the license, permitted uses, restrictions, and fees.
3. Use of Music: The user may use the downloaded music tracks solely in conjunction with videos uploaded to the user’s own YouTube channel. The user may not sell, distribute, share or use the tracks in any other manner without KennyMuziq’s prior written consent.
4. Intellectual property: KennyMuziq retains all rights, title, and interest in his music, including copyright and trademarks. Users may only use KennyMuziq's music for the purposes outlined in the license agreement and must credit KennyMuziq as the copyright owner.
5. Attribution: Users must include a credit in the description of their video that identifies KennyMuziq’s music by title and artist name, and includes a link to KennyMuziq’s YouTube channel or his official website.
6. Cover Songs: A "cover song" is a song that is performed & recorded by KennyMuziq, but the song was written by someone else. If you use a cover song in your project then any revenue generated will be claimed by the publisher of that song. In some instances, the revenue may be shared but that is not guaranteed.
7. Original Songs: An original song is a song that is written, performed & recorded by KennyMuziq and/or his collaborators. If you use a KennyMuziq original song in your project then you are free to monetize that project and collect any revenue generated.
8. User obligations: Users must EITHER pay the agreed upon price for individual song licenses OR be subscribed to KennyMuziq’s official Patreon Page and comply with all applicable laws and regulations when using KennyMuziq's music. Users may not use KennyMuziq's music for any illegal or infringing purpose.
9. Warranties and disclaimers: KennyMuziq warrants that it has the right to license his music and that his music does not infringe the intellectual property rights of any third party. KennyMuziq disclaims all other warranties, including fitness for a particular purpose and non-infringement.
10. Termination: KennyMuziq may terminate the license agreement if the user breaches any of the terms or fails to pay the applicable fees. Upon termination, the user must immediately stop using KennyMuziq's music.
11. Indemnification: Users agree to indemnify, defend, and hold harmless KennyMuziq from and against any and all claims, liabilities, damages, losses, costs, expenses, and fees (including reasonable attorneys' fees) arising from or relating to their use of KennyMuziq’s music.
12. Governing law: The license agreement is governed by the laws of Ontario, Canada. Any disputes arising from the license agreement must be resolved in accordance with the dispute resolution procedures set out in the agreement.
13. Amendment: KennyMuziq may modify this agreement at any time by posting the modified terms and conditions on his website or otherwise notifying users of the modifications.